Forum Panel - New Members

Bill Edwards

New Forum Panel Members  

85 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you like to see on Forum Panel?

• James C
    • Darren Mark Butler
    • Ricky Hughes

This poll is closed to new votes

• Group:  Root Admin
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  2,380
  • Topics Per Day:  0.31
  • Content Count:  6,844
  • Content Per Day:  0.88
  • Achievement Points:  7,067
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  08/02/1963

Dear All

Due to losing Forum Panel Member's we are looking for two volunteers to join the existing Forum Panel.

The task will involve:

• Making yourself available for members to contact you should they wish to raise an issue
  • Regularly accessing the private "Forum Panel" forum and contributing to the topics therein
  • Commenting and voting on forum policy, features and rules
  • Maintaining confidentiality of panel discussions and communications with others

Whilst there is no set minimum commitment, the panel works best if you are able to spend a few minutes a couple of times a week reading and contributing. If you are an infrequent visitor it is unlikely you will have enough of an input to justify a place on the panel. New members will be welcomed onto the panel for a period of 12 months - after that it is intended that the new members will be rotated to keep the panel fresh, give other members a chance to contribute and enable fresh ideas and perspectives to be given. The existing panel reserves the right to remove members who fail or who are unable to contribute regularly.

If you wish to volunteer, please reply to this topic, giving a brief resume and what you can bring to the panel. On Monday 18th September I will set up a poll giving members the chance to vote. The two members with the most votes will be welcomed onto the panel. If you are unsure if you can offer anything to the panel, please feel free to ask any of the existing members - they are listed on the "Staff" page on the link in the menu (http://www.fun-fairs.co.uk/staff/)

Many Thanks

Bill

Darren Mark Butler

• Group:  Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  526
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,868
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Achievement Points:  1,868
  • Days Won:  80
  • Birthday:  29/07/1988

Hi Bill

I would happily put myself up for the role of being a panel member. I thoroughly enjoy speeding time on the forum, and must say I use it daily getting lost amongst peoples photos, topics and discussions. 

I think I could bring a fresh pair of eyes to the role, who thinks I can put my view / opinion across diplomatically. I enjoy working with others and helping to solve things as well as giving input in how things can improve / change. I also think I can be quite an approachable person, who is always willing to listen and offer advice / help where I can. 

Also my enjoyment of fairs, and the community in both showman and enthusiasts goes without saying, and those who know me personally know of my commitment and enthusiasm I have, as well as my Facebook page which continues to go from strength to strength.  

Many Thanks :) 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  5
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Achievement Points:  5
  • Days Won:  0

On 9/12/2017 at 10:40, Bill Edwards said:

Dear All

Due to losing Forum Panel Member's we are looking for two volunteers to join the existing Forum Panel.

The task will involve:

• Making yourself available for members to contact you should they wish to raise an issue
  • Regularly accessing the private "Forum Panel" forum and contributing to the topics therein
  • Commenting and voting on forum policy, features and rules
  • Maintaining confidentiality of panel discussions and communications with others

Whilst there is no set minimum commitment, the panel works best if you are able to spend a few minutes a couple of times a week reading and contributing. If you are an infrequent visitor it is unlikely you will have enough of an input to justify a place on the panel. New members will be welcomed onto the panel for a period of 12 months - after that it is intended that the new members will be rotated to keep the panel fresh, give other members a chance to contribute and enable fresh ideas and perspectives to be given. The existing panel reserves the right to remove members who fail or who are unable to contribute regularly.

If you wish to volunteer, please reply to this topic, giving a brief resume and what you can bring to the panel. On Monday 18th September I will set up a poll giving members the chance to vote. The two members with the most votes will be welcomed onto the panel. If you are unsure if you can offer anything to the panel, please feel free to ask any of the existing members - they are listed on the "Staff" page on the link in the menu (http://www.fun-fairs.co.uk/staff/)

Many Thanks

Bill

Hi Bill I would gladly Put myself forward to help manage the page I can offer support 24/7 if it's needed as I don't sleep much and I'm always available to offer assistance and help anyone if it's needed thanks 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

The poll has been added. Please read the nominees resume and vote. The top two in the poll will be welcomed onto the Forum Panel.

If you've volunteered to assist, please do not vote for yourself.

(My apologies for opening the poll late - it's been one of those weeks!)

• 2 weeks later...

Many thanks to those that volunteered for assist on the Forum Panel.

Welcome to @James C and @Darren Mark Butler - the two new members of the Forum Panel.

If anyone has any issue they'd like to raise, any feedback or comments, you can contact me, any member of the Moderator team or any member of the Forum Panel - a full list is on the "Staff" link at the top of the forum - http://www.fun-fairs.co.uk/staff/

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  36
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  328
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Achievement Points:  328
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/08/1989

I'd like to welcome both @Darren Mark Butler and @James C to the panel, I look forward to working with you both :)

• Like 3

• Group:  Supporter
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  1,119
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  4,108
  • Content Per Day:  0.63
  • Achievement Points:  4,218
  • Days Won:  243
  • Birthday:  14/04/1964

Welcome to "All The Fun Of The Fair" Panel Darren Mark Butler & James C good to have the both of you on board ;)

Edited by Waltzerman
  • Like 2