For ALL the latest site news

Click HERE

The Team The Team
The Team

Members Ideas & Suggestions

Andy H    9,990
Andy H

If people contributed more to coming events then that would be a great advantage, you know where main non guild showmen open such as Howard's etc they mainly do rallies and shows, Taylor's of Stamford have their own little run, Stanley Freeman mainly does paid do's with his stuff and can be found at uni and college balls this time of year.

Steve Barton    10,773
Steve Barton
1 hour ago, Wood1 said:

How about a section  dedicated to non guild Showmen ,where ever you go except for Carters  their is very little mention of Non guild operators, they occasionally get a mention  but few and far between. Some like  Bonds I believe who operate a Victorian style fair around surrey area  almost never get a mention or Stanley Freeman ,both operate some great looking transport as well .

Just a idea ,and I wont copy write it either ! Some sad people out their .

The Forum try's not to distinguish between Guild and Non Guild Showmen we treat them all as Showmen and rather than separate sections for each group we list them all together. But we rely on our Members to add posts, photos and details of where Showmen are sadly it is not always easy to find some Showmen a number of them slip under the radar.

• Like 3

Steve Barton    10,773
Steve Barton
On ‎07‎/‎07‎/‎2018 at 13:02, Adam Bradford said:

Ok. This one may be a stupid idea but how about a list of rides with their corresponding max permitted weight/chest sizes?   It may be useful for the bigger riders, allowing them to avoid the Walk of Shame. 🙂

As a 19 stone lad, I recently couldnt get on to Jamie Clarks freak out 🤣🤣.  But on a plus,. It has prompted me to join a local lose weight group.    🤣🤣

Sorry for the delay in replying but to be honest it would take a lot of work to compile and keeping upto date and it's a bit beyond our brief as an Enthusiasts Forum sorry again.

• Thanks 1

Adam Bradford    93
Adam Bradford
22 hours ago, Steve Barton said:

Sorry for the delay in replying but to be honest it would take a lot of work to compile and keeping upto date and it's a bit beyond our brief as an Enthusiasts Forum sorry again.

No need to apologise,. I kind of already knew it was a stupid idea really.  😁😁

• Thanks 2

Roger Peatman    3,104
Roger Peatman
16 hours ago, Adam Bradford said:

No need to apologise,. I kind of already knew it was a stupid idea really.  😁😁

Good luck with the weightwatching though.  👍

• Like 1

Ormester101    1,201
Ormester101

brought to my attention on franks post that were labeling all rides like a loopfight  a streetfighter  360 as a inversion  personally its highly  confusing and needs to change  like the problem we had  with a shake off and take off