Dave

Past and Present Family Festival - The Swindon And Cricklade Railway

• Thanks 1
Gary Witcomb

Dont Believe there is any Fairground Equipment at this event 

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, Gary Witcomb said:

Dont Believe there is any Fairground Equipment at this event 

Posted for the Traction Engine and vintage vehicles ect as some members like myself enjoy going too these events even so there amay be no rides hope this is ok

Gary Witcomb
1 hour ago, Dave said:

Posted for the Traction Engine and vintage vehicles ect as some members like myself enjoy going too these events even so there amay be no rides hope this is ok

I see your point but this is a Fairground Enthusiast page, Perhaps we should have a section for non fair events if that is the case as the members may get confused and attend an event expecting fairground equipment to be present,  but that's for the Admin/forum to agree to 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Mike Willis
12 hours ago, Dave said:

This is a site for Fairground Enthusiasts.  I enjoy going to Bus Rallies (some covered in the original World's Fair) but I wouldn't expect those to be on these pages either.

3 hours ago, Mike Willis said:

This is a site for Fairground Enthusiasts.  I enjoy going to Bus Rallies (some covered in the original World's Fair) but I wouldn't expect those to be on these pages either.

I have posted an event in Great Harwood later in the year which is a bus rally and transport festival but this does advertise fun fair attractions would expect to be children's rides so many events do have the odd children attraction in attendance. Maybe not ideal for the thrill seeker but good to take the family to. 

• Mike Willis changed the title to Blunsdon, Wiltshire, 13th - 14th August