Help Wanted

Bill Edwards

Bill Edwards

Dear All

We have an established Facebook Group that we are under using. Many members of the group haven't actually registered for the forum. I would like to post one link a day in the Facebook Group to a "top" forum topic in an effort to increase our membership and as a service to our non-forum members.

Would you like to assist with this?

We also have a relatively new Facebook Group for Funfair/Circus Posters, which is proving popular. I've been copying the posts from Facebook to the forum, but other commitments mean I only have free time some of the week. Consequently I am posting them in batches, which isn't ideal (I'm missing some, and at other times flooding the forum :( )

Are you able to assist with this?

If you are able to help with either (or both) tasks, I would be grateful.

It's relatively simple, full tuition will be given and you don't have to dedicate a lot of time to it. You would need to be a member of Facebook or willing to join.

Many thanks

Bill

Gary Witcomb

Dear All

We also have a relatively new Facebook Group for Funfair/Circus Posters, which is proving popular. I've been copying the posts from Facebook to the forum, but other commitments mean I only have free time some of the week. Consequently I am posting them in batches, which isn't ideal (I'm missing some, and at other times flooding the forum :( )

Are you able to assist with this?

Bill I will try and do some of this as time allows as its a little help with coming events

Bill Edwards

Bill I will try and do some of this as time allows as its a little help with coming events

I'm grateful Gary, but you already do a lot with the coming events. I was rather hoping that 1 of the 117 people who had viewed this topic would be willing to assist for a few minutes a day :)

Darren Mark Butler

Hi Bill, I would be more than happy to. Just tell me what you want me to do etc and I'll be happy to help.

• Like 2
Lee Harwood

I would have said yes Bill but I don't plan on joining Facebook anytime soon. I don't suppose you need help with anything else on here?

Richard Flynn

Bill

I am on Facebook, I would be happy to help out.

Richard

I'd be happy to help as well Bill