[Enter Key] New Paragraph

Bill Edwards

Bill Edwards

Dear All

In the new version of the software, the [Enter] key is set by default to start a new paragraph. This is a pain when trying to enter lists (such as rides lists in reports) as they appear with a line between them.

I've just altered a setting so the [Enter] key now acts as you would expect and how it always has done - it starts a new line!

Regards

Bill

John Carter

That may account for the fact that some of the old messages in my in-box have large spaces where there were none before.

Bill Edwards

When we upgraded we were left with two layout issues that were to be sorted by Technical Support:-

1) Historic photos showing as thumbnails and not full size. I am waiting for this to be fixed

2) Excess spaces between lines on historic posts

I had assumed that 2 would be fixed when they did one. However having changed the [Enter] key to new line instead of new paragraph it seems to have sorted the historic spacing problems

John Carter
2 hours ago, Bill Edwards said:

2) Excess spaces between lines on historic posts

I had assumed that 2 would be fixed when they did one. However having changed the [Enter] key to new line instead of new paragraph it seems to have sorted the historic spacing problems

It's not yet sorted in the messages, where there's a clear difference between the text entered online and that typed off-line and cut/pasted here. I'm just saying this for information - it's not a big issue for me.