• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  133
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  298
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Achievement Points:  298
  • Days Won:  1

Hi All,

Firstly, apologies if this is the wrong place to put this, but I wanted to quickly apologise for my lack of activity on this forum (especially fun fair reports).

Ironically this has been mostly due to me going to so many great fun fairs, fun parks and theme parks.

The last time I got a whole day at home was on the 28th March (mainly due to the bad weather) and I got three fun fair reports done.

I have been to at-least two fun fairs (Leominster and Ludlow) that I haven't yet done reports for (and I don't think anyone else has either). If anyone would like me to attempt to do reports for them if I get a chance then please say so. I can't promise anything, but may have time to do them this evening when I finish work (I have to get back to work shortly and am hoping to go to SEVEN fun fairs between tomorrow and Sunday).

• Like 8
Bill Edwards

• Group:  Root Admin
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  2,387
  • Topics Per Day:  0.31
  • Content Count:  6,888
  • Content Per Day:  0.88
  • Achievement Points:  7,113
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  08/02/1963

Mark, any contribution would be gratefully recieved!!

Gary Witcomb

• Group:  Supporter
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  688
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  4,748
  • Content Per Day:  0.82
  • Achievement Points:  4,751
  • Days Won:  118
  • Birthday:  17/03/1964

1 hour ago, Mark D. B. Jones said:

Hi All,

Firstly, apologies if this is the wrong place to put this, but I wanted to quickly apologise for my lack of activity on this forum (especially fun fair reports).

Ironically this has been mostly due to me going to so many great fun fairs, fun parks and theme parks.

The last time I got a whole day at home was on the 28th March (mainly due to the bad weather) and I got three fun fair reports done.

I have been to at-least two fun fairs (Leominster and Ludlow) that I haven't yet done reports for (and I don't think anyone else has either). If anyone would like me to attempt to do reports for them if I get a chance then please say so. I can't promise anything, but may have time to do them this evening when I finish work (I have to get back to work shortly and am hoping to go to SEVEN fun fairs between tomorrow and Sunday).

Mark no Apology is needed,  if every single member of the forum did as little as you there would not be enough hours in the day to read it all - keep up the support of the Forum

• Like 8